Contact & Locations
The friendly staff at The Orthopedic Clinic Association welcomes your call and looks forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our orthopedic services, please call our office at (602) 277-6211..
Phone: (602) 277-6211
6320 W. Union Hills Drive, Suite B-1800
Glendale, AZ 85308
9377 E. Bell Road, Suite 231
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
5002 S. Mill Avenue
Tempe, AZ 85282
During Office Hours: Please call our triage nurse at (602) 512-8455 weekdays between 8 am and 4:30 pm.
After Hours: If you have an urgent medical need and need to talk to Dr. Duhon after our regular hours, please call our office at (602) 277-6211. A doctor is on-call 24 hours a day. Your call will be returned promptly.
At The Orthopedic Clinic Association, we accept workers’ compensation, and most major insurance plans. Please contact your insurance company or you may call our office at (602) 277-6211 to find out if we accept your insurance plan.
If your insurance plan requires you to pay a co-payment, co-insurance, and/or a deductible, you will need to pay at the time of your visit. For your convenience we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
If you have a question related to your bill or insurance, please contact our billing specialists at (602) 277-6211.
- Arizona Orthopedic and Surgical Specialty Hospital, Chandler
- Banner University Medical Center, Phoenix
- Gateway Surgery Center, Phoenix
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea (Piper Surgery Center)
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
- Oasis Hospital, Phoenix
- TOCA Ambulatory Surgery Center, Scottsdale
- Prescriptions and refills for established patients of Dr. Duhon are routinely issued Monday through Friday ONLY, during business hours: 8 am to 5 pm.
- If you call after hours, the on-call TOCA physician will NOT refill your prescription.
- Expect up to 24 hours before your prescription is ready.
- Have your pharmacy FAX the order to (602) 266-9425. Please request refills 5 days before you run out of your medication.
- Please confirm with your pharmacy that the order has been placed prior to picking it up.
The Orthopedic Clinic Association (TOCA) has served the Valley with exemplary orthopedic care since it was founded in 1949. TOCA is the best one-stop resource for orthopedics in Arizona, led by nationally recognized board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic physicians who are passionate about quality care. Each TOCA physician brings their own passion and integrity to a common purpose, honoring TOCA’s mission statement: “Serving Our Patients through Innovative and Comprehensive Orthopedic Care.”